Nanny Options work closely with Babyem, a UK based company who specialize in providing gentle, holistic evidence-based postnatal maternity nurse training, to childcare and health care professionals worldwide.
Through education, Babyem support families to make informed choices, and feel confident in raising their children. They challenge outdated industry norms and promote compassionate partnership working with families that put parent-child relationships at the heart of everything we teach.
Below we have highlighted a few of the expert services they provide.
Maternity nurse training London with accreditation at levels 3, 4, and 5, through Open College Network, including practical experience and develop your confidence through our newborn placement scheme.
Maternity nurse training online with accreditation at levels 3 and 4 through Open College Network. you have the benefit of completing the training in your own time, at home, on the go, day or night.
Sleep training: Learn how to support families in a gentle, responsive way that gets them results, without resorting to non-responsive techniques, which conflict with their responsive parenting beliefs.
- – Gentle sleep practitioner training 0-18 months (Online)
- – 2 Day blended gentle sleep coach training (London & Online)
- – Holistic sleep coaching programme (Online)
Childcare courses: to help childcare professionals enhance their skills and have a bigger impact
- – Common core skills & Knowledge training (online)
- – Paediatric first aid course (London & Online)
- – Ofsted preparation package (online)
- – Au Pair core skills training (online)
- – Colic, reflux and infant allergens course (online)
- – Tongue-tie and Infant feeding course (online)
- – Perinatal mental health course (online)
To find out more about Babyem, please visit their website here Babyem.co.uk