We are delighted to team up in partnership with John Bainbridge of Bainbridge Tax Consulting who will provide our Nanny Payroll Service.
With pressures on parents to work and provide an income many couples are looking to hire a nanny to mind their children. In the majority of instances this means that the nanny becomes an employee of the couple who then face all the tax compliance obligations of any employer.
We offer a specialist service to assist families to meet their employer obligations including:
Tax registration for PAYE / PRSI
Employee registration for PAYE if required – this is particularly necessary for foreign nannies who have not worked in Ireland previously.
Net to gross employee cost calculations – if you promise a net payment of €250 a week what will that cost including taxes, USC, PRSI etc.
Termination payments calculations including statutory payments, ex-gratia tax exemptions etc.
All weekly, monthly and annual compliance including:
- Registration of employees
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly payslips
- Monthly P30 reports
- Monthly or Quarterly P30 return filing and payment instructions
- Annual P35 reconciliation and filing
- P60’s for all employees
- P45 for leavers
2019 Payroll Services Pricing
|Employee paid Monthly||Employee paid Fortnightly||Employee paid Weekly|
|Annual fee||€420 + VAT||€480 + VAT||€540 + VAT|
|Quarterly fee||€135 + VAT||€150 + VAT||€165 + VAT|
|Monthly fee||€55 + VAT||€60 + VAT||€65 + VAT|
This service includes:
- Employer tax registration
- Processing of joiners / new employees
- Payroll processing (weekly, fortnightly, or monthly options)
- Provision of payslips by email
- Filing periodic returns with Revenue (currently P30 process)
- Filing Revenue Debit Instructions for tax payments (currently P30 process)
- Processing employees leaving employment (currently P45 process)
- Year-end processing (P60 / P35 process which is to be phased out in 2019)
This service does not include the following. Please get in touch for a quote:
- Gross cost / net pay estimates
- Assisting with Revenue audits
- All fees are exclusive of VAT at 23%
- All fee payments are up-front, and no refunds will be given for unused periods
- This pricing is valid from 01 January 2019 – 31 December 2019
- For more than 1 concurrent employee contact us for revised pricing
- The Irish PAYE system is moving to a real-time reporting system as part of Revenue’s PAYE modernisation.
Please see https://www.revenue.ie/en/employing-people/paye-modernisation/index.aspx for details.
Our service will handle all Revenue compliance interactions on your behalf.
Tel: +353 19022570
Mobile: +353 872909886