Sun Shine Breakfast for Mother’s Day
This craft is an excellent way to get a Child to explore their senses with making a delicious gift of a Sun shine Breakfast for Mother’s Day.
You will need:
- Honey and Chocolate Syrup
- Different Fruits like Banana, Grapes, Strawberries, Raspberries and Blueberries.
- A frying pan to cook the pan cake
- A large plate
- 100g plain flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 300 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Mix the flour, salt, egg, milk and butter together in a bowl to make the pancake mix (will make 6 pancakes)
- With the help of an adult cook the pancake and pile them on a plate.
- With the help of an adult cut the strawberries in half and place around the pancake to make a sun shine face.
- Add banana slices for the eyes a grape, blueberry or raspberry for the nose and use chocolate syrup to make a mouth and the eyebrows as shown in the picture.
- Honey can also be drizzled over the pancakes.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.
Nanny Tip: This is an amazing idea for a delicious breakfast for Mum on Mother’s Day!