Creating some scary ghost leaf craft items are a great way of extending the learning about Halloween and using alternative material to create art work. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination and concentration.
What you will need:
- A selection of different size leaves
- White paint and paint brush
- A black felt tip pen / marker
- Collect leaves of different sizes and dry them with tissue
- Making sure the leaf is dry, paint one side white, allow to dry and then paint the other side.
- When all the leaves are dry draw a ghost face on them with the black marker
- Finally attach some string to the back with tape so they look like they are flying.
Have fun with this experiment and adult supervision at all times.