Arts & Crafts Fun – Jack O’ Lantern
What you will need:
- Clean Jam Jars (the bigger the better & make sure your jars are cleaned properly)
- Orange or yellow tissue paper
- Decoupage glue or PVA watered down
- Black paper,
- Paint brush,
- Candle or electric tealights
- Cut your tissue paper into squares – 2inch x 2inch is good)
- Cover the glass in glue and start applying your tissue paper
- You will need 3-4 layers – lighter colours like yellow, will need more.
- Keep adding glue as necessary
- Cut out some Jack O’ Lantern faces out of black paper
- Use your decoupage glue and glue them one
Finally, add a final coat of glue and let dry fully!
Have fun with this experiment and adult supervision always.
© Teresa Boardman, Nanny Options.