Creating some Halloween faces is a great way of extending the learning about Halloween and using alternative material to create art work. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination and concentration.
What you will need:
- Paper plates
- Black felt
- Black and white card
- Googley eyes
- Orange, green and black paint and paint brushes
- Safety scissors
- Paint a paper plate orange
- Cut a piece of green paper in to the shape of a stalk.
- Cut the mouth out of black paper as shown in the picture
- Glue on the googley eye, mouth and stalk
- Paint a paper plate black
- Cut two triangle ears and two wings shape out of black card
- Cut the mouth with two teeth out of white paper as shown in the picture
- Glue on the googley eye, mouth, ears and wings
- Paint a square paper plate green
- Cut two shapes as shown in the picture for the steel bolt out of black card.
- Cut a pie of black felt with a zigzag cut on one side for the hair
- Draw the mouth on with a black marker and a scar on one side of the face.
- Glue on the googley eye, ears and hair
Have fun with this experiment and adult supervision at all times.