Create a Monster For Halloween
Creating a Monster is a great way of extending the learning about Halloween and using alternative material to create art work. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination and concentration.
What you will need to Create a Monster for Halloween:
- Egg Cartons
- Paint and paint brushes
- Cereal / tea boxes to make body of the monster
- White card
- Masking tape
- Black Marker
- Using an egg box cut out two hallows to create the eyes as shown in the photo.
- Using a black marker draw the eye on the front.
- Using a tea box tape it closed with masking tape and cut an oval shape out of the middle for the monsters mouth.
- Paint the box with your favoutite color.
- Cut out two sets of sharp teeth and attach inside the mouth with tape.
- Finally glue the eye to the top of the box.
Have fun with this experiment and remember to have adult supervision at all times.