Father’s Day Keys Box
Creating this Father’s Day Keys Box for your Dad to keep his keys in is a great way of extending a child’s learning capabilities and teaches them something new by using alternative material to create art work. It will help to develop hand-eye coordination and concentration.
What you will need:
- Paint and brushes
- Lollipop sticks – plain or in different colors
- You will need around 30 lollipop sticks for your box.
- Paint the lollipop stick in your favorite colors
- Line up 10 lollipop sticks and glue one stick at the top and bottom to attach the ten.
- Now put one stick on the other two sides to make a square.
- Continue to glue the stick along each side to form a square box as shown in the picture
- Leave to dry and it make a lovely present to give to Dad on Father’s Day.
Have fun with this activity and we recommend adult supervision at all times.